St Bernard’s offers a vast array of co-curricular activities for students to engage in and explore their passions.
These activities may occur during lunchtime or the school day.
Leadership and Social Justice
- SRC- Student Representative Council
- Mini Vinnies
- CSYMA - Catholic Schools Youth Ministry Australia
- Mission Day Markets
- Rugby Skill Development Clinics and Gala Days for Years 3-6
- Rugby skills development Kindergarten - Year 2 Gala Days
- AFL Skill Development Clinics and Gala Days for Years 3-6
- AFL skills development Kindergarten - Year 2 Gala Days
- Tennis skill development Kindergarten - Year 6
- Cricket for Years 3-6
- School Representative Training – Athletics, Cross Country
- Representative Sport for Rugby, NRL, AFL, Tennis, Netball at regional, diocesan and state level.
- Public Speaking for Years 3-6 school level, regional level and Archdiocesan level
- Extension Group – Maths and English K-12 pathways
- Musicals- Lead roles and chorus
- Carroll College Variety Night – Choir and Individual Music Tuition
- Carrols Community Singing
- Instrumental tutors – Singing, guitar, piano
- STEM – code club, makerspace, tinkering studio
- Chess Club
Indigenous and Cultural studies
We will contribute to the revitalisation of the languages of First Nations People. We will collaborate with our local Aboriginal community and elders, with our Indigenous Scholars and their families, as we develop an inspirational new program in Aboriginal Language and Culture.
- Dhurga language
- Bush tucker
- Traditional sustainable practices
- Culture and ceremony
- Tinkering outdoor space